Risk assessment: Fulfill legal requirements!
This workshop is aimed at designers, design managers and employees who prepare risk assessments or are responsible for their content.
The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC requires a risk assessment to ensure that only safe machinery and plants are placed on the market. In addition, compliance with legal requirements protects against cost-intensive product liability risks and impending legal consequences.
After an insight into the legal basics, this workshop will provide you with an overview of how to perform the risk assessment according to the Machinery Directive based on EN ISO 12100:2010 (risk assessment and mitigation).
The creation of evidence documentation is presented using possible tools that can support you efficiently in risk assessment.
After this workshop, you will know the advantages of using EN ISO 12100:20100 and how to ensure compliance with the requirements of the machinery directive in a legally compliant manner.
Organized by: A2 Doku GmbH
Venue: A2 Doku GmbH - Nordostpark 102, 90411 Nuremberg, Germany
Date: On request
Duration: 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Participation fee: 490,00€ per participant plus VAT
Number of participants per single workshop: min. 3, max. 6
Arrange your individual workshop. We would also be happy to visit you on site.
If you are interested, please contact us directly: Manfred Schüller Phone +49 911 580568‐2420
• EU Directives (EEC History Treaty)
• Obligations of the manufacturer
• Technical documentation (verification documentation)
• Declaration of conformity (combination with other directives)
• Standards research / requirements / application
• Type A, B, C standards (button-up principle)
• Efficient risk assessment in 5 steps
• Risk graph ISO/TR 14121-2 (according to Nohl)
• Possible errors
Practical example and verification documentation
• Risk assessment using an example
• Verification documentation of the risk assessment
What else you can expect:
• Lunch menu, snacks, soft drinks, coffee, tea
• Seminar documents on USB stick
• Attendance certificate
Yes, I'm interested!
REGISTRATION Events / Workshops
Your e-mail address will not be passed on to third parties and will not be used for any other purpose.