Risk assessment and EC conformity assessment procedures
CE marking ‐ your product's passport
Legal provisions for demonstrating product safety are constantly increasing and, as a result, so are the duties of those in charge at the company. Our safety engineers assist you in fulfilling all of the legal requirements relevant to your product.
- Preparation of risk and hazard assessments
- Delivery of print‐ready files on request
- Directives and standards research (e.g., machinery directive, low voltage directive, C Standards or other applicable harmonized or non‐harmonized standards)
- Establishment of measures corresponding to the relevant directives and standards
(e.g., EN ISO 12100, ISO/TR 14121‐2, DIN EN 60204, EN ISO 13849‐1, DIN EN 62304, DIN EN ISO 14971, 2006/42/EC, 2014/68/EC, 2014/35/EC, 2014/35/EC, 2014/30/EC, Directive 93/42/EEC)
- Preparation of declarations of conformity or declarations of incorporation.
- Review of your existing documentation in relation to compliance with valid legal and normative provisions.
- Use of professional tools such as Safexpert, WEKA and product‐specific training for the user.
- Workshops about EC conformity assessment procedures